Lyne Denis B.Sc.PT
Physiotherapist (Bilingual) - Masking is at the discretion of the patient
- BScPt Bachelor Science Physiotherapy Université de Montréal 1986.
- Advanced Manual and Manipulative Therapy Diploma from the Orthopaedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy association 1999.
- Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy (FCAMT) since 1999.
- Instructor with the Orthopeadic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association since 1999.
- Certified Functional Movement Screen (FMS) practitioner.
- Certified Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) practitioner.
Lyne began her career in the Canadian Forces as a Military Physiotherapist. She has practiced in Quebec, Ontario, Germany, and British Columbia, where she also owned an orthopeadic and sports clinic in Victoria. Lyne has taken part in physiotherapy coverage in International, National, and Provincial sporting events. Constantly updating her knowledge, she also teaches physiotherapists in manual therapy, clinical reasoning, and biomechanical assessment, as an instructor with the Orthopaedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association. Lyne’s assessment is biomechanically based, and the treatment techniques she employs include manual therapy, myofascial release, acupuncture, dry needling, and exercise prescription.
Lyne has a special interest in sports rehabilitation – particularly running, soccer and dance injuries. She is a runner, skier, hiker, and does various water sports, and lives in Bridlewood with her husband and two active children.